Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

scaling patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman213

Technical User
Jan 14, 2008
US
I havent been able to figure this out is there any way to scale the patterns . I try and fill a large box with a pattern and it comes out very tiny . Thanks in advance

actually there is. we use a lot of patterns here in our products so I have learned that if you pull your pattern swatch out and en-large that then put it back into your swatches it will make patterns of the swatch at the size you resized at.

...scaling patterns is achievable by double clicking the scale tool and turn on "patterns" only at the bottom of the dialog...

...you can also resize graphics by the transform palette, flyout menu, turn on "transform pattern only". Then use the fields in the transform palette...

andrew

Andrew you should just make a zine devoted to Tutorials for Illy! That Transform option was so easy I am going to use it at my office. Thanks SO much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back