Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SBM24 cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

newport21

Vendor
Jun 15, 2012
US
I have a client that lost the cable from their 9650 to their SBM24. Does anybody have a part number or know where to get one instead of buying a new SBM24?
THANKS!

That is not the cable, it is the little plastic bridge that connects this to the phone or another SBM24. I need the cable that plugs into the MOD port of the phone and the port on the back of the SBM24

It's a special cable, the plugs are thinner than regular cat5/6. You can get a free cable when You buy another SBM24, as Avaya includes them. Probably the reason I couldn't find a part number for just the cable!
They are hard to find, I got a few last year from CodeMicro, they carry replacement SBM24 cables.
Also If You have any blue keyed cables from older 500A Headset adapters/S203 Speakerboxes, they will fit & work on SBM24s!

Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back