Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saving Voice mail outside the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spruce28

IS-IT--Management
May 5, 2006
CA
We have a Call Pilot 150 mini and I need to save a voicemail to a .wav file or something else so that we can save it and produce it as evidence if needed. Does anyone know if there is a way to save it?

I am guessing that is a add-on that I would have to buy? I don't belive we have it now.

You may have some free seats with your installation, depending on which packages were being promoted when you got your system, otherwise, yes it is an add-on.

OK Thanks, I will talk to the installer that our system in.

The per seat price on desktop messaging is reasonable. Another option is the 30-day try-and-buy option on keycodes. I believe it is a one time activation.

be careful to keep the needed voicemail saved, it could get deleted by time settings if you are not careful before you can get it converted. maybe you can somehow record it to a tape player from the phone while listening to it and at least have backed up somewhere.,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back