Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saving pages in PDF in "1" file to help with printing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWinter

MIS
Apr 23, 2000
US
I've copied several Labels and MSDS sheets into PDF files from the web and saved them individually in files under their product names. Now, I need to print each label and sheet and I'm looking for a way to consolidate all of them into "1" file so that when I need to print them, I only have to print once and it will print "all my pages/my whole book" instead of having to go into each individual file and print each one of them separately.
How can I do this? I can't figure it out!!!

I've tried this and "Adding pages" isn't an option it gives me.......what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the info...We found out that the Labels and MSDS sheets were under a security that didn't allow us to put them in 1 file. Thanks for your help!

You can use Elcom APDFPR (Advanced PDF Password Recovery) from to remove the security.

I have to use it all the time when people send me files for press and they need to be setup/modified/tweaked yet they thought it would be brilliant to put security on it.

Also good for when companys don’t know how to get their proper vector logos and keep sending me a gif off their webpage. 9 times out of 10 I can find a PDF on there website and rip the logo out of it after security is removed.

Very handy tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back