Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

saving an image that has been zoomed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

confusedandlost

Technical User
Apr 7, 2004
US
When I zoom out an image and try to save it as I have it zoomed out it reverts to the normal size. How can I make the zoom out permanent?

Zoom only magnifies the image. If you want to enlarge the image you will have to resample it.

Look at the Photoshop Help files (press F1 when in Photoshop), they are very good.

Try to learn the very basics and if you get stuck and can't find the answer, ask here.

Moe: It could have been a real ugly situation, but luckily I managed to shoot him in the spine.

you can enlarge the image using zoom in photoshop, then click "PRINT SCREEN" in your keyboard.

then create a new file in photoshop and click past, and you will see a picture of the whole screen of your computer with the zoomed image, then you will have to cut the image out.

chao, xtravel

My Site:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back