Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saving an animated gif to a static psd file

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyMc

Technical User
Jul 14, 2012
US
I am very new to this so please forgive me. My questions are multiple. If someone could point me to a tutorial or answer these questions, I would appreciate it so much! I am trying to add animated stars to a file with just text. It is a title on my website with a green background and I want the title to just show with the stars "blinking." I have saved 3 animated stars for this purpose.

1. What is the best way to save these star files so it will work with what I am trying to do? (What are the steps I should take in saving?)
2. What is the best format to save the title text in so it will work with the animated stars?
3. How do I add these stars to the text? (Just the Move Tool, or how?)
4. What are the steps I should take in saving the finished file to preserve the animation?

I have Photoshop 8.0 and ImageReady 8.0. I am learning by doing and I am quite good at following directions. These programs are so vast, there is a lot to learn! Can anyone help me please?

Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back