Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Saving a circular selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

punatichi

Instructor
Feb 19, 2007
US
I'd like to save a specific sized CIRCULAR "Selection" that I can use on multiple images. I need to Select and Copy (then Paste) the exact same size from about 200 images and can't figure an easy and precise way to do it. I am using PS7.

Thanks a lot, Gene

punatichi - create your circle selection the way you want it and click Select | Save Selection and give it a name. Then when you want to call it up just click Select | Load Selection and choose the name you've given it where it reads Channel.

...kim

Thanks Kim........That's the trick. Took a little time to get it right but then I put it into a quick Button/Action. Wound up with option for 2 different size selections and it's making the whole process so much easier.

Years of stumbling have got me somewhere, but just never noticed the Save Selection option before.

Again, thanks, Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back