Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sata150 raid0 on gigabyte athlon 64bit cant find the drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyalarms

Technical User
Jan 12, 2004
US
Hi,
I would appreciate any help I can get. I am trying to connect 2 new diamond max9 sata 150 drives to a giga-byte ga8nnxp/athlon64 3400+ system. Autoconfigured raid striping,plugged in the power,sata,and sata power connectors and it said I have it all set. Now when I go to reinstall windows it can't detect the hard drives. Thanks for any help.

Danny, I assume you got this all sorted out a long time ago, but I had some similar problems until I reinstalled the motherboard SATA Raid drivers for XP, then suddenly I could not only see the drives but they were striped together into a double size drive. Anyway, I spent about 8 hours learning all about bios settings, raid configurations, speed improvements, drivers so send a message if anything else is happening or not happening.
Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back