Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAS for ETL

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunishere

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
IN
Hello !!!!!!

I was working on Informatica Power Center 5.1, but need some information or any kind of help as to how I need to corelate it with SAS. If anyone has worked on SAS, please ping me.

Thanks,
Arun

Would like to know if there are any links which do a exhaustive talking about SAS for ETL. Would like to know how is it organized and what are the components involved. I am basically wanting to keep my self equipped with a future assignment which would involve SAS for ETL.

SAS has ETL tools. They are not the easiest to use.

Data Mirror and Informatica also have good ETL tools that can work in many environments.

Can you post your developmenmt environment specs and also the objectives?

Sorry for a late response Marlene, the client I would be working for uses SAS. My proficiency is Informatica. So would like to know if there is any start up documentation so that I can get used to the terminology. Appreciate a quick response.

Thanks,
Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back