Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sanity Check: Voicemail Pro Conditions 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

highmeh

MIS
Nov 20, 2003
US
Can someone make sure I'm on the right track here? Our goal is to add a condition in our flow that we can add off-the-cuff early closures (sometimes, often before a long weekend, we'll close shop at 2 or 3pm). Our current flow is as such:

Start Point --> Check holiday --> Check business hours -> Flow to customer service or voicemail.

I want to modify it to:

Start Point --> Check Holiday --> Check Business hours -> NEW CONDITION (See below) -> Flow to customer Service or voicemail

New Condition:
"ClosingEarly"​
Calendar X+ Week Planner (Calendar has date of closure, week planner has hour to start closure)​

Am I on the right track here? I basically am trying to replicate a condition of "6/2/2015 from 2:30pm to 6pm"

Use a use variable to change the callflow route.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Create a condition and add to conditions under it. One calendar and one work time (2:30 to 6pm) and link them with AND. So the condition will only become true if the date is marked in calendar AND you are during the configured working hours.

derfloh - thanks, thats exactly what I had. I appreciate the confirmation!

A calendar or weekplanner with a AND will not work as it cannot be 2-1-2016 AND 3-1-2016 at the same time.
You need three conditions, one with the calendar with a OR condition, one weekplanner with a OR condition and a thirth condition with both previous conditions with a AND condition.
Use the last in your call flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back