Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SAM and NIU

Status
Not open for further replies.

corch

Technical User
Aug 27, 2003
ES
Hi
I've got a NIU connection with a site, and when I try to upgrading it, the connection with NIU is lost, but the application (ESD) thinks it's still on and stays waiting for the response from the MD.
Any one can hel, please?
Thanks.

It's SAM 3.7, MDBC11sp6 and I've tried using CNAsp3to8, sp4to8, sp5to8, sp6to8 an sp7to8.
I am not sure where can I changing times for getting a permanent connection with NIU in a mml port, or if I must change times of the channel in winfiol.

euh corch,

I think it's better you create a new system BC11SP13 from INL, since you can't upgrade an SP8 system...

I'll do it, but I would like to know why ESD makes the niu to logout and doesn't detect it.

crappy firmware on the NIU, a fault in ESD, who cares? a fact is that your system is not up to date, and that the problem you're experiencing may already have been fixed for a long time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back