Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sales Person Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

J G PM

Technical User
Jun 18, 2020
US
I am not sure if my team has used Macola to track our complete sales team. That being said I am trying to locate the table that contains the actual list of Sales Team Members. Currently I have the table arslmfil_SQL and it seems to hold the data but it refers to Territory and when I try to sort out the Territories I get what look like custom tables based on the naming convention. If used properly what tables can I look to find my Sales Team and the areas or Territories they are responsible for?
Thanks for your time,

Terr_Tables_vdypjw.jpg

J Green
DeltaTRAK

What do you mean by "team"?

Macola does not support sales teams, just individual salespeople, but you can assign up to 3 salespeople per order. ARSLMFIL_SQL is the correct table.

There is no where in Macola to assign territories to a salesperson. All you can do is assign salespeople to customers. Territory itself is an entry field on the customer record and not validated against any table.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Macola Software Veteran and SAP Business One Consultant on Training Wheels

Check out our Macola tools:

Don, thanks for the insight, as for “team”, that’s just a vernacular to refer to my Team.. or my People… not in the literal sense as you might think.
Apologies for as I see how that might confuse my question. You did give me the answer I wanted and as always I appreciate your help.

J Green
DeltaTRAK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back