Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SALES ORDERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAPCO

Technical User
Mar 18, 2002
US
HOW CAN I ADD STATEMENTS TO OUR SALES ORDERS ONE TIME SO IT WILL PRINT ON ALL SALES ORDER? RE: WE MUST BE NOTIFIED OF ANY DISCREPANCIES WITHIN 15 DAYS OF RECEIVING ORDER.

Before this question can be answered, I have one for you. Are you printing using the Graphical or Non-graphical Sales Order/Invoice form?

WE ARE USING NON-GRAPHICAL, I THINK.

It does not appear that you ever got your final answer. You can do this with a graphical or non-graphical form. The way it is done is different for each.

Non graphical - when you click the 'form' button when the beginning print dialog is started, it will put you into the editor for the form. You can make your changes here. Be careful, don't change too much at one time you may get unexpected results and mess up a good form, until you can re-do it.

Graphical uses Crystal Reports, and if you click 'form' and the machine you are on has the FULL version of Crystal Reports installed, it will let you edit it. This editor is complex, but easier to use because you can see what the form looks like as you edit it (WYSIWYG). If you do not have graphical forms set up in the module set-up then it reverts to the non-graphical forms. If you are a solid user, I suggest using the Crystal Reports, once you use it a little (practice on some forms that come as examples) then it is much, much easier to produce the results you want.

Adding a comment (plain text - not a field) to a Crystal reports form is very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back