Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sales Order History needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveNewman

Programmer
Jul 25, 2002
US
Hi!
I've been trying to get the Sales Order module to save history to tables SO_04SOHistoryDetail and SO_08SOHistoryARInvoiceLink. The information is also in AR4_OpenInvoice, but I need the detail transactions AFTER the monthly close is completed. I have this for 2 companies, and I need it for a 3rd one.
I examined the AR setup panels and set the Archive History to YES, but after end of month, the data did not load to the history tables.

We are using version 3.40

I'm fairly new to MAS-90, so I don't know all the setup details. Any help here would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Dave Newman
djnewman@itrweb.com

You need to look in SO Options. On tab 5 (Integrate) there is a check box to save sales oders in history. This should take care of your issue.

Thanks!
I checked that box. We shall see what happens next.
I'm guessing that since we are on the 6th of the month, I'll be missing data from the last close until now. At least I should have something to go on now.

Thanks again!

Dave
djnewman@itrweb.com

You are right. you will only have information that is posted after you made the change. MAS90 will not populate history files with data that has already been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back