Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sales order - crystal 7 report

Status
Not open for further replies.

chex

IS-IT--Management
Oct 26, 2000
US
I am trying to add some information to the sales order report. I want to add the phone number and email address contained within the customer inquiry screen to the sales order report. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should pull this into my report? Thanx

First, open the form in Crystal Reports, and see which database tables are already in the report. The one you need is AR1_CustomerMaster. In our report, it is linked to to the table SO1_S/OEntryHeader. If it is not there, you would need to add the database to the report. Then you should be able to just insert the email field and phone number field where you want them.

P.S. In our report, the two fields are linked by Division and Customer Number with Equal joins, and it works fine for us.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back