Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Safari - Javascript Call PHP - Onunload

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNelson12

Technical User
Sep 5, 2007
Hey,

I am in the process of creating a Visitor Tracking System. I have it set to have the amount of time a visitor spends on a page sent to a PHP script. I have it working in IE, Chrome, and Firefox. I am unable to get it to work in Safari. I have tried all that I could think of and found.
I am open to suggestions and comments; I just need it working.
The attachment is a link to the JavaScript that a client/user would put on their site as of now. In order to see the rest of the code you will have to trace it through. Let me know if you would like me to post some code.
I am aware that the URL is missing the ".com" I have to do it this way locally so that I can access it.

Thanks for your time and help,
Tyler Nelson

Hello,

That does not work. Thanks for the suggestion though. Does anyone know of any other ways to accomplish this. Keep in mind that the script will be called from a external host.

Thanks,
Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back