Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SACOS for KLP1T to update Traffic State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammam202

Programmer
May 24, 2012
SA
Hi Everbody,

I am using SACOS command to update the Traffice State and the line State for a freezing analog extension i.e update the data for elp6 and der programm units , in case FTSAS or SGSAI dont work especially if the traffic state is " no info " , but sometimes i am facing this problem with some Digital extensions , so kindly i need the address of address of FILNO and DSOFF for the traffic state of the KLP1T programm unit , nad the data values especially the value of " IDLE" ?

Your Kind Response is highly appreciated.

If you want to have any information, you should (at least) tell your system version.
Secondly, if the problem is as you described, the way to send a sacos is probably not the "cure". I suppose you are using SUSIP to see the state? Remember that the state in this case is a DS varible, which is going to change even if you hook up, so?
Third, KLP1T has nothing to do with the states you are describing (KLP1O is more or less the unit handling this case + DER). But if you are sure that there is a fault in the system SW itself (not cabling, long distance etc.), send the info. I never seen this kind of a fault, and I have seen many of them....

fcpli

Sorry,I forgot to tell that "NO INFO" is not received from DTS in any traffic case, they are just blocked, busy etc. This a DECT case, maybe?

Dear fcpli,

- my system version is TSW SP08.

- yes, i am using SUSIP to see the state , but in the usual cases when the problem occurred the traffic state " no info " is not changing because simply you can not hook up since you cant make any action with the phone since the phone is freezing.
as well it is good to mention that sometimes when the problem occurred ( i.e the extension is freezing ) the traffic state remains " IDLE " while the you can not make any action with the phone since all the buttons are stuck.

- trying to solve the problem i changed too many things including :
1) i transfered the extension from lim to another lim including transferring from ELU33 to ELU28.
2) i Upgraded the phone firmware to the latest.
3) i changed the MDF side and the network side cables.

- why i want to use SACOS is because when the problem occurs restarting the KLP1T PU is solving the problem , but i dont want such a procedure i only want the pointer of the desired extension to be affected not all the digital extensions equipped in that lim.

- the line state during the problem is " FREE " so i think that i have nothing to do with DER.

Thank you very much for your response

OK, let's skip DER, and try to get an idea of the KL units:
The question here is how the phone is frozen. In SUSIP, you can see "NO INFO" in the ODN, I suppose. If so, the problem is either in KLP1O and/or KLP1D. To find out the key state, you need to find the keypointer. In the following the KL pointer of the phone is 27C, change it to yours.
Step 1: sacop:unit=klp1d,filno=1,lim=1,reloff=1&2,point=27c;
You'll get something like this:
POINT RELOFF DSOFF ADDRESS DATA ISO
027C 0001 0000736A 09 .
027C 0002 0000736B FB .
Here 09FB is the keyptr.
Step 2: sacop:unit=klp1d,filno=2,lim=1,dsoff=9&&b,point=9fb;
If the ODN's are idle, it looks like this:
09FB 0009 0000DC2C 00 . ODN2
09FB 000A 0000DC2D 00 . ODN1
09FB 000B 0000DC2E 00 . ODN0 (main)
If something else, sacos the dsoff to 00.
Now, the corruption might also be in KLP1O, so to ensure that the values are correct there, check with
sacop:unit=klp1o,filno=1,lim=1,dsoff=28&&2b,point=27c;
If the ODN's are idle, it looks like this:
027C 0028 0000B5CC 00 . ODN2
027C 0029 0000B5CD 00 . ODN1
027C 002A 0000B5CE 00 . ODN0
027C 002B 0000B5CF FF . spare
Spare needs to have value FF (always).
After correcting the possible faulty values, the phone usually is not working immediately, but you need to hit some keys in order to wake it up.
If these steps won'thelp, let me know.
Also, starting KLP1D won't disturb the traffic too much (not disconnecting any calls), so you can try this in order to see if it solves the problem (simple way).

Good luck!

dear fcpli,

thank you very much :) , i will try it , and reply to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back