Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

S87xx / G350 / BRI issue in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico75

Vendor
Mar 24, 2007
EU
Hi technical community !

Does somebody on the globe succeeded in configuring G250 BRI when the carrier provides BRI whith Layer1 non stable ?

Here, in France the BRI are always provided with a layer 1 non stable, that means after 120 sec of inactivity, the clock signal is no more transmitted from the public exchange to the BRI termination.

These Layer1 non stable BRI bring the G250 to lock.
No more call can be placed over the BRI, and the G250 has to be restarted in order to get normal operation back.

I guess this BRI behaviour is not only experienced in France.

Maybe in Spain, Portugal, Italia or other Western Europe country, or anywhere else...

Guys, let me know if you encounter such an issue or if the BRI in your country work like described above.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yep, same problem in the Netherland,s
We need bri with continue sync....

Greets Peter

Hi Nicolas, i know there is a test to disable on the bri card to not check for the layer 1 stable.

Honestly, i came across this issue a long time ago and i can't remember the number of the test.

Anyway,
this can only be disabled by init so, you need to log a ticket to avaya and ask them to have a look.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back