Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

S8720 Service port not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlance610

Technical User
Jul 24, 2007
US
Hello everyone! I have been looking at this for a little while and figure I could throw this question out to everyone. I am trying to load a new S8720 with CM 4.0.4 and the service port is not responding to anything I do. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can fix this? Thanks for the help!

Randy

Did you use putty to laod the software ?
You need a staticly programmed ipadres
It must be 192.11.13.5 !!!

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

I have yet to load any software, thats what I am trying to get done. I have statically applied 192.11.13.5 to my PC. Still no response for the services port.

Do you use ethernet port 0 or 1 ?

If the other port gives the same result then i am out of options
My knowlegde is limited on the CM

Does your PC show that it has a link? Are you using a crossover cable?

With not responding do you mean a ping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back