Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

S8720, AES, Verint Audiolog Cmapi Integration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john82

Technical User
Mar 24, 2006
US
I have an Avaya 8720 and I am attempting to integrate it with a Verint call recorder via AES. My CTI link is up and functioning. I have created several CMAPI softphones and Verint has installed thier equipment totally. Here's the thing, I have created 5 softphones and three out of the five actually record. 2 of these phones however, will not record. I can actually trace the call and I see the call, it is using the same medpro as the other agents and is configured correctly. All of the regions and codec's are setup correctly, the only inconsistancy as far as I see it would be the UDP port range, but I don't think is the problem because I have opened a span of UDP ports larger than what I needed. Verint say they are not seeing any RTP packets... Any advice out there?

what are the alarms in Verint ? Are you sure you have enough CMAPI licenses ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back