Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

S8700 Rmats outcalling 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatlesfan1

Programmer
Mar 25, 2009
US

Good day all, sadly I needed to change maintenance providers, and need to remove my old vendors outcalling information off of the alarm reporting.
I know in the G3, you simply go to "system parameters maintenance" to insert what numbers you want to alert in the event of an alarm.

Not sure where I need to go to make this change in the S8700.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

if you've got linux permissions, do a dhelp. the inads commands are the ones that can configure that.

Or, grab the analog line out of the modem, plug it in a analog set port in your PBX and ARS digit conversion it to wherever you'd like to go:)

CLI Linux:

almcall -f 18003453293
almcall -f 918003453293
almenable
almenable -d f
almnotif
almnotif -r y (restart notification)
almnotif -r n (restart notification, set to n for LSP and ESS)
almnotif -c y (clear alarm notification)
almsnmpconf

dhelp almcall
dhelp almenable
dhelp almnotif
dhelp almsnmpconf

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

40 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 30 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Thank you both. I'll give it a try.
BSH, unfortunately I have to disconnect you guys from our outcalling. Frustrating, it was always great chatting and learning from you.
All the best, thank you both for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back