Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

S8300 to Intuity LX Integration 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdarkins

Technical User
Aug 17, 2008
GB
Hi, I have setup the S8300 to a Intuity LX using the Avaya documentation but it does not seem to integrate correctly. when the Intuity answers it says welcome to audix if you know the extn use touch tones etc.
Can anyone advise me on this problem or if you have a document of the setup i can compare to mine this may help,
Thanks,
Brian

follow the same procedure as if you would do for s8500/s8700 and instead of clan, use the processor.
Check station form and confirm page 2 is set up properly.

Hi,

I did try this and it did not make any difference, but i will give it another go tomorrow,

Thanks,

Brian

May be the cable sequence of station in the S8300 and the voice equipment in the INTUITY LX mismatch.

Hi,

I have checked this and evreything seems okay,

I have the same some problem in my LX and been resolved by configuring station in right sequence they punched into dialogic card. Pl check all the station carefully. Hope this help.

Hi guys,gly

Thanks for your help. it turns out the customer had re-patched the line cords after i left site and put them back wrongly.

Thanks for your help,

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back