Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ryder Cup 2012 - Well done Europe on beating the USA 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPmonkey

Technical User
Jan 5, 2004
GB
Aside from the IP Office for a few minutes to say what a great day its been for European golf.
Fantastic fight back and always great to beat the yanks!

what is this game "golf" you speak of?

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

We give it away in some years as a confidence building exercise. Also great for a hollywood ending if hollywood was in europe.

Golf- the only thing Europe can beat the "yanks" in.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)
NCSS, ATSP/IP

Yes, well you guys do indeed have the "World Series" pretty well covered.....given that only America is involved :)

What about the Dutch won the worldcup baseball last year :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Think of the World Series as the World of American Baseball series. Although Eddie Izzard has a pretty good routine on the World Series... and flags.

I was once told that I look a bit like Eddie Izzard, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing [ponder]

I suppose that depends on if your colors clash. :)
Bad thing about being Eddie is a lot of men hate you for wearing womens clothing and women hate you for your good fashion sense while wearing womens clothing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back