Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Runtime Error in CE10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huws

IS-IT--Management
Apr 11, 2003
GB
I've installed Crystal Enterprise v10 but I get the following error when clicking on the Crystal enterprise web desktop from the User launchpad.

Microsoft JScript runtime error '0x800A01B6'

Object doesn't support this property or method
line: 3325

The report directory client works and I can run reports but can't run this page.

Hwyl,

Huws

Huws,

Did you resolve this issue? I'm getting the same message.

Reebo
UK

Please Note - Due to current economic forcast and budget constraints, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off. Thank you for your cooperation.

Reebo,

I have now entered my full activation keycode after registering the product and it now seems to work OK.

Huws

Thanks for responding. I'm using my full activation keycode already. I guess it's back to the drawing board...

Reebo
UK

Please Note - Due to current economic forcast and budget constraints, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi,
Be sure to check to see if you are using any pop-up/ad blockers or if you have security settings set that forbid some Javascript actions..These can cause that type of error message.

[profile]

Cheers for the response Turkbear.

I haven't got a pop up blocker installed, and I've double checked the security settings.

I originally had CE10 installed locally with no problem. This has only started when I installed it on the server, so it has to be something to do with the server setup.

Reebo
UK

Thanks for the responses, this has now gone away. The steps I followed were as follows:

Uninstalled CE10
Reboot Server
Reinstalled CE10 using non expiring License code
Reboot Server
Hooray, everthing worked.

You would not believe the problems I've caused by requesting a server reboot.[wink]

I'm putting it down to an installation problem.

Reebo
UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back