Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Running and Completed are confusing backup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaBH

Programmer
Sep 19, 2003
BR
Good morning, I am with a problem, I possess software Backup Exec 8,6 will be Windows 2000 and NT Problem: I am making backup of archives that give in the total a size of 5GigaBytes, I set appointments one job and when it executes, I go to the "Monitorial Activity" in job type appears: "Completed" but in the Job Status appears: "Running".
Below I copied and paste what he appears in the LOG:

Backup completed on 19/09/2003 at 22:13:41.
Backed up 5517 files in 211 directories.
25 files were in uses
Processed 5,594,695,335 bytes in 12 drafts and 59 seconds. Throughput rate: 411,0 MB/min ratio Software compression: 1,3:1

The problem is that while the "Running" not to disappear, the other JOB's will not be executed.
How I can arrange this problem?
When ckick I with the right button in top of the JOB the option "Cancel" is disable!.

Thank You! :)

Hi!!
Thank you for having helped me. I only have a doubt, I make backup in my Disk. I do not possess "Tape Drive", in this in case that, I can enable the function To "eject media backup after" ?
My job backup stops in 75% and not in 99%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back