Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Running 2 or more Reports on Crystal Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonelSanchezJr

Programmer
Jan 26, 2001
US
I have Crystal Enterprise on a Web Server.

The reports run fine if only one user runs them at a time.

However, when more two users try to run two different reports, the second user can't even get the PARAMETERS screen.

Why?

Our license is for unlimited users.
Thanks,

Leo ;-)

No, but I can't remember off the top of my head what I did to resolve it. I'll look into it and let you know. Thanks,

Leo ;-)

I believe I put a maximum allowable jobs as 1000 under the Report server settings in the Enterprise portion. Thanks,

Leo ;-)

I don't think it's the report server that is giving me grief as these reports are being viewed on-demand. My problem occurs when User "A" views (On-Demand) Report "A" (ActiveX Viewer) which contains parameters. When all parameters have been entered and the report is processing User "B" attempts to view Report "B" (also with parameters). The ActiveX viewer opens but the parameter dialog box does not appear until Report "A" has completed.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

Welshy :(

Check out your settings on the page and cacheing servers.
Maximum Simultaneous Processing Threads

That was the same problem I was having, but like I said, it disappeared after I tweaked my server settings.
Thanks,

Leo ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back