Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Run date to the name of the Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho123

Technical User
Oct 20, 2007
US
Hi,

We are using BOXI and I have a report which is scheduled to run every week on sunday and the user wants to see the run date attached to the name of the result(where the result is stored in the 'HISTORY' tab on the server side). Where they could identify which output correspnds to which week. Is there a way to do this.
Or there is any alternative to this so that the user could identify which was ran on which date without going inside the report.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Pkra.

No, I am talking abnout Central Management Console. Here the report is scheduled to run every week. And the repot outputs to a text file when ever it runs and stored in a location on the server and the user looks at that file. He wants to see the date the report ran on with the name of the file where it is stored so that he do not have to open it and see for the date inside.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back