Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Run a html file that pulls data from a crystal report

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgraves8

MIS
Jul 13, 2004
US
Is there any way to run an html file have it pull the crystal report and display the report in the html.

Or have the report as a link in a web browser and have it open in the web browser.

Thank you
Tim

Yes and yes.

Now perhaps you can share what version of Crystal you have so that instead of dealing with yes/no questions we can focus on requirements.

Many people will export from crystal for using current browser based portals, or use Crystal Reports Server (comes with Crystal XI pro and above) or use a 3rd party product for web viewing.

Here are some 3rd party products:

-k

I am using crystal 11. I think you helped me with my last problem of viewing previous day data or reports and I would also have a current day report. I want them to be able to just click on a link and it will run the report and open in IE or some other inexpensive app.

tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back