Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Run 2 reports at same time 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2003
US
I have two reports that will use the same parameters at run time. Is there a way to run both reports at the same time when i just select one to run. I do not want a sub query however. I alo want to avoid using any schedulers. Crystal Reports XI R2.

Since you're not using any schedulers, what are you using to run the reports?

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

There is no way to do this through just Crystal.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

I do not want a sub query however.

Does this mean 'not a subreport'? And why not? I'd have thought it a very easy way to to get what you're after.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Crystal 11.5 with SQL and Windows XP [yinyang]

The second report that i want to run will pull different information, but uses the same parameters. Example i am sending invoices..one invoice is sent to customers who do not have a PO# and the 2 report goes to customers who do have a PO#. The 1st report is grouped by customer and the 2nd report is grouped by lease number, thus the reason for creating 2 seperate invoices.

Hi,
You can still try to use a subreport with no link to the main one.
See if placing the sub ( actually Report 2) in the Report Footer and setting the section format to 'new page before' produces the output you need.
I cannot test this since I am not near CR at present)

[profile]

To Paraphrase:"The Help you get is proportional to the Help you give.."

Good idea...i will try that and let you know if it works.

klewis, You are posting in the wrong forum. In the future, please use forum149 for questions like this.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back