Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rubber Bans in Premiere Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterBlueCat

Technical User
Feb 3, 2004
US
Hi!

I am new to the list. My husband and I own a portrait studio and I have been using Premiere 6.5 to create slide presentations for little awhile. However, we decided to give up our Mac's and go with PC's so we had to switch software...well, away went 6.5 and in came Premiere Pro.

I loved the rubber band feature in 6.5, but I am unable to find it in Pro. I realize in Pro there is a place to set all of the points where I want the transitions to occur, but this is much more tedious than the rubber band deal...is this my only option in Pro?

Thanks and this is a great list!

SBC

On the time line click on the small arrow that your video is on, this will expand it. Then click on the second from the left icon and select "Show Opacity Handels" From here you will need to make a keframe at the begining and then move the movie forward at bit and make another keframe then grab the arrow tool select the keyframes and drag them around.

PPro allows use of transitions on any track.

Worth looking at using a cross fade transition on the ends of the uppermost clip to fade in/out in PPro. Much easier to use than fiddling with the rubber bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back