Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RTMB Routes Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasquezwilmer

Technical User
Nov 18, 2006
VE
Dear all,

I want to know how can I set my trnks meridian 11c in sequence way. I set its trunks member using LD14.

The analog trunk has 7 member with route 81. Each channel has its respectly member as follow:
trunk 19 ch 0 ---> route 81 member 1
trunk 19 ch 1 ---> route 81 member 2
trunk 19 ch 2 ---> route 81 member 3
trunk 19 ch 3 ---> route 81 member 4
trunk 19 ch 4 ---> route 81 member 5
trunk 19 ch 5 ---> route 81 member 6
trunk 19 ch 6 ---> route 81 member 7

The problem is that in this way, trunk 19 ch 4, trunk 19 ch 5 and so on, will be accesed only when the other trunks will be busy at the same time.

Is there any idea for set the access trunk ether in sequence way or random.?

Your promp reply will be greatly apreciated

Wilmer

One way you could do it would be to disable all the trunks and enable one at a time to test them individually.

There is another way however, using a maintenance set (CLS MTA). It's easier with a digital set, but an analogue set will do. I usually have my main terminal right beside the maint set so I can watch what I'm doing.

If you look in your input/output guide in LD 36 for the command "TRK l s c u", it gives you the rundown on how to use it. Essentially you dial SPRE 91 to access the PBX from the set. Your maint term will display "maintenance set logged in". Then you would dial 53#36## to enter overlay 36. A single # is space and ## is enter and # really is the octathorpe(pound) key on your phone. In your case you would then dial 875#19#0## (TRK 19 0) to access your first trunk. The system would respond DN? (and you hopefully hear dialtone) and you'd just dial a number to test. Press "goodbye" or "rls" to move to the next trunk.

When you're finished, dial **** to log the maint set off. Make sure you do this set or your PBX will stay in "maintenance mode" and cause other strange issues.

Hope this helps, the instructions in the NTP under LD 36 are fairly clear. Good luck.

Ld 16 your RDB, default is for prompt SRCH in LIN, set it to RRB this will round robin access to your trunks instead the the linear. I think this is what you are asking about anyway.

MIKE

Isn't it interesting, Mike, how 2 people can read the same thing and get 2 different interpretations of something. I reread Wilmer's post and thought "what was I thinking?".

Wilmer, pay attention to Mike's solution and not my ramblings.

Thanks Yukon1981 for your help. Really your post not is that I want to know, but it is usefull for future setting.

MIKE, I am so gracefull for your help. Your response is exactly that I expect to.

Good luck and thanks again for your support

Wilmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back