Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RTD not showing Reason Codes?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelle

Technical User
Jul 30, 2003
US
I have checked the NRAC of the ACD queues and they are all set to YES. The telephones have activity keys programmed. When an agent goes on break, they enter not ready and the code correctly. The phone will show that they are Not Ready and why but, the RTD won't show any thing. Of my 1100 agents, I will get only a handful of codes showing at any one time. What am I missing? My queue looks good. My phones look good. The config has something in the name field. What is next???

Thanks!!!

no matter where you go, there you are.
"This participation is persona and does not represent the United States Census Bureau." They make me say this.

You need to add NRD code column in your Copy of Agent RTD.

j.

Thanks but, the column is there, it just isn't presenting... so they say. I tried all morning to duplicate the issue and I can't get it to NOT work. It works every time. I think that they are not hitting the ACNT key, the second time. Any way, thanks for the post back.

rlc

no matter where you go, there you are.
"This participation is persona and does not represent the United States Census Bureau." They make me say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back