Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RTD doesn't show skillset detail when a filter is in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

croesler

MIS
Apr 5, 2007
US
I'm using Symposium Web Client 4.5 and until a couple of weeks ago everything worked fine. Now I can not see the skillsets on the real-time display when a filter is applied. It is only showing me the summary, however it will show the skillsets if I export the RTD.

I believe there may be a conflict with an activeX control, but I'm not sure. My vendor is not able to locate the problem either.

Do you by any chance have a supervisor with in his/her name a comma? This will cause the filter to fail.
Nortel has a patch available for this, called SU_07 (and beyond...)
please ask your vendor

There aren't any commas in any names. The filters work fine on other computers, just not this particular one.

Did you try with enough admin rights on the PC?
You can install all ActiveX Components at once by installing the ClientCtrls.msi, which can be found on the server or at your vendor.
Also the file "Activex Controls.msi" for CCMA6 work on SWC 4.5.

All the admin rights are set. My vendor uninstalled and reinstalled ClientCtrls.msi which didn't make a difference. It used to work on this machine. I will try to get a copy of Activex Controls.msi" for CCMA6. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back