Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3user

Technical User
Nov 18, 2002
NL
We have a definity G3/r release 10 with AIC release 6 and CentreVuAdvocate. PSTN lines are ISDN. After opening hours of our call centre, calls have to be transferred to an extension on a Ericsson MD110 PBX. De Definity should listen in before calls are transferred, that is, if destination is busy or not answering, the call should be queued in the Definity with announcement "agents busy..." and after that the Definity should keep on trying to transfer. As I understand there is a facility called LookAheadInterflow, but to my opinion it is used for interworking between Definity systems. Is there a possibility to create this function with a combination of VDN's and coverpath's ? If yes, who can give me an example of how to do this ?
Thanks in advance.
Lex Metzke
Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back