Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Routing Resources are busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUCHIMAMA

Programmer
Jan 25, 2004
US
Site A BCM400 3.7 - Trying to send calls over VOIP trunks from CCR tree to Site B BCM400 3.7 Callers would press 3 in CCR to hit Call Center QUE at Site B. I have set Option three to use Voip Pool 7 then put CDN for Que 444. When you place the call to site A press 3 during CCR you get message "Routing services needed for this call are busy"

You can call from site A to site B fine either dialing extensions or pressing 7 to access voip trunk pool. Also chaecked Remote packages on both BCM's and the are set to 00 on both ends.

I think my issue may be because the Control DN for Site B Que is a B2 Channel?

Any Thoughts.

Support Our Troops

Colin, Yes I have. I can dial any normal B1 channel through AA or CCR tree just fine.

The only one I cannot dial is the CDN for skillset at Site "B" Through AA or CCR.

Interesting fact is I dial 7 to access Voip Trunks then Dial the CDN at Site "B" it does not go through. I am thinking more and more that because the CDN for the Skillset at site "B" is a B2 channela dn not a B1 channel it will not go though the VOIP trunks.

Support Our Troops

You cannot connect to the Skillset in that fashion you would have to send the call to a target line and have the skillset configured against the target line for the system. You cannot call Skill sets directly even on the local site if memory serves. The only way to access a skillset on the system is via the target line and configuring the callpilot accordingly. The Meridian would allow you to call the CDN directly but on the BCM it is just a reference point for the system. I think in later versions they give you a feature code to send to the skillset.

Thanks,
Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back