Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Route Member 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolange77

Technical User
Aug 16, 2010
CA
Hi,

I have this:

TYPE TLST
TKTP WAT
ROUT 6
DES
TN 004 0 01 01 MBER 1 PAGING
TN 004 0 01 06 MBER 2 PAGING

I want to add this:

TYPE TLST
TKTP WAT
ROUT 10
DES PAGING
TN 004 0 00 05 MBER 1 PAG MDJ

has member 3 of my route 6.

When I do my change, my paging system is not working anymore. Do I have to change anything else?

Thanks!

Print off both the RDB for routes 6 and 10 in LD 21. Also print off the trunks for the three TN's in LD 20 to find out what the differences are.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

I did a print of the TNs and the RDB. I saw some differences. But if I'm right, what is important is the difference between the TN. Route 10 will not be used after I add the TN of the route 10 as member 3 of the route 6. Right?

This is the difference:

CLS DTN for:
TN 004 0 01 01 MBER 1 PAGING
TN 004 0 01 06 MBER 2 PAGING

CLS DIP for:
TN 004 0 00 05 MBER 1 PAG MDJ

Sorry did not read correctly. but I do not understand having more than 1 page port per route because you cant choose which port will accually do the page. If you use each route for zones ie... 71 for 1 rte,then 72 for 2nd zone and so on. What are the access codes for your routes ?

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti

I use 1 route separate by zone. Ex: If I want to call just in the basement, it is 5716 (57 = route and 16 = zone). I have a recorder to make 2 calls simultaneously. So my route has two members. I want to add a recorder, so I need to add a member to my route.

My problem is a CLS config:

It was: CLSC DIP
It must be: CLS DTN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back