Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rouge Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

croag

MIS
Nov 8, 2001
US
We've got a rouge admin who likes to remote into one of the servers here and monitor the employee usage of the internet in real time by watching the surf control software (talk about a waste of time). My question is, how do we set up some kind of event log or tracing on that system to find out exactly how much time this person is using the program..(say, c:\programfiles\program.exe). We'd like to do this using windows event logs. Our goal here is to see how much time he is using up by looking at this data in "program.exe" via logging on using Terminal Services. Your thoughts/posts/solutions are GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

I have no idea of how you would monitor makeup usage.

[red]"... isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway?! I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you are good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick[/red]

lol....How embarassing..... my apologies to all....I (hopefully it was obvious) meant ROGUE ADMIN....So sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back