Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rotated Text Shifted On printing colour separation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyver

MIS
May 31, 1999
ID
I got this problem of Text box shifting to other position after i rotated it. It prints out fine in color laser but when it comes to color separation. The text is shifted.

Is your document composed to the proper printer? In other words, is your final document going to a commercial printer? If so, then your document should be composed to a linotronic printer or something similar... if your document is not "composed" for the final printer, the text will shift because the text and graphics are affected by the difference in dots per inch. <br>
<br>
I know that you asked this way back in May... but let me know if you're still having a problem. The other thing is that Pagemaker doesn't handled rotated text or items very well at commercial printer if the objects are rotated in Pagemaker instead of a graphics project such as Photoshop or Illustrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back