Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rotated font

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2001
US
I need a font that displays the text rotated. Basically if you printed a line of text on a piece of paper, then rotated the paper 180 degrees that is how the font would appear. It is NOT an upside down font. Thanks

The more I learn the more I find I know nothing.

Rob

I'm not really sure what your asking here.
Sounds to me like a Document Format issue.

If you rotate the page 180 degrees, that IS upside down.
However, if you want the printer to print it up the Right or Left margins, thats in the Page Setup option if your using Word. Page Setup/Paper Size/Landscape That tells your printer all it needs to know to print 90 Degrees or Rotated counterclockwise 90 Degrees.

Please explain in more detail, if this doesn't help

Pin

I think I understand: he wants every character upside down individually.
I just tried in Corel Printhouse and you can type a sentence and afterwards flip the whole sentence upside down.
After that you even can edit the sentence (although the changes do not show "real time" anymore).
This might not be exactly what you are looking for, but you could use this for the time being.
Otherwise I would suggest to design your own font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back