Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rose Colors and their Meanings

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCenturion

Programmer
Mar 4, 2002
US
MAI is dedicated to language and communication, but that is not always limited to words. Given that today is Valentine's Day, both count and color are topical as the number of roses, and their colors, imply certain meanings.

What color roses do you want? What color are you giving?

I wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read
FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

White - Purity, Youth, Pure Love, Virginal, Innocence and purity, I am worthy of you, You're heavenly

So:

Cream (off-white) - Purity (hey, looking is allowed, I'm not touching), Youth (once was), Pure Love (sort of), Virginal (no comment), Innocence (who? me?) and purity (again?), I am worthy of you (this is as good as it gets), You're heavenly (after a few drinks I'll bet)...

p5

Wish I had known this when we were picking out the flowers for our wedding!

Peach - Sincerity, Gratitude, Appreciation, Modesty, Admiration, Sympathy

Pink - Happiness, Appreciation, Thankfulness, Grace, Gentle Love, Please believe me

So basically our flowers said I appreciate you (I'm choosing to ignore the Sympathy part) and please believe me!!

Lovely. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back