Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Root and Administrator password dont work on server edition after upgrade to V11.0.4.2.0 Build 58 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPOfficeWTF

Vendor
May 30, 2018
ZA
Hi there.

Since I have upgraded to the latest release of IPO V11.0.4.2.0 build 58, I am no longer able to access the IPO via SSH or console.

I have tried resetting the root and Administrator passwords via the WebAdministration, it says successful, but they still do not allow me to login. I have tried both the normal SSH and to login via the console.

I an also unable to log in with putty on port 2222 if I enable the EASG as per
This issue has affected multiple sites and I have 24/7 concerns that are affected due to essential services and Covid 19.

Any urgent ideas appreciated

They still haven't corrected that document even tho it was weeks ago I talked to their support about it [banghead]

I believe the correct command should be 'sudo usermod -a -G wheel Administrator' or you'll remove all other groups from Administrator instead of just adding wheel.
It will re-add the quota groups tho after the reboot.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, I got Avaya to assist with EASG challenge an got it working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back