Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rolm 9751, Call Disconnect Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwtaylor

Programmer
Aug 30, 2007
US
Hey folks. I need to modify the Disconnection Timer in my Rolm 9751. We had a conference call taking place last week and 75 minutes into it the switch disconnected everyone. Needless to say everyone had to dial back in and weren't too happy about it either.

Any help here would be appreciated!

You will need to change the MXTM Parameter 0 to 1200 min

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Ah... I was thinking it was the DISC TM setting under Trunk_G.

Would you mind directing me getting there...

DISC TM is this:
The minimum length of time, in milliseconds (ms), that the network on-hook signal must be present before the 9751 CBX will release the trunk so that it can process another call

To change the Parameter enter Config and do:
Mod Param MXTM XXXX
XXXX can be 0 to 1200 min.

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Just a thought, but we experienced random disconnects with our conference calls awhile back. All 12 of our metro area sites (using Rolm, Avaya and Cisco VOIP systems) were impacted. Turned out to be an issue with the SIP trunks between our local exchange carrier and our conference call vendor. Hopefully, your issue was a one time deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back