Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rollover number setup 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrr30809

Technical User
Oct 27, 2005
US
When setting up a new phone I did the following:

LD 20
REQ:CPY 1
TYPE:3903
CFTN:12 4
DES 3903

***MAKE PRINTER READY***
TN 12 11
DN 8740

I am not sure how to setup the rollover or phantom number. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

ld 20
Req: chg
Type: 3903
Echg: yes
Item: key 1 scr XXX (rollover number)

If you have 8740 as Key 00 then key 1 scr is the next key up and will be the rollover. SCR being Single Call Ring

Ryan

make sure you have cls hta and lhk 1, plus either phone mail as the hunt or 000 as the hunt

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks Future00 that's want I needed!

Hey John,

I am a beginner on this and I am not sure how the commands you gave work. I think I understand the hunt so that it will go to voicemail but am unsure of the cls hta and lhk1. If you can will you let me know what that means. Thanks!

on a set, you have cls marks that control the features of a set. fna is forward no answer allowed, hta is hunting allowed (busy) the hunt has to be answered. if that phone goes to mail with both numbers busy, your voice mail dn is the hunt, if not 000 is the hunt which allows hunt without a secondary target.. lhk is a line code, last hunt key, if i have 6 keys on a set and want all of them to be in a hunt group i set lhk to 5, if line 0 is busy it hunts to 1 and on up the phone... again hunt is busy treatment, forward is ring no answer treatment

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks John for helping me out on this!

JR

takes a few times to get all of it in the picture.. a problem some techs run into is lhk to 3 when key 3 is not marped on the primary set, because another station has control of that dn. there fdn can send a call to that fdn even if it hunted from another source.. gets a little tricky with each person wanting something different and feature that interact

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back