Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

roll-overs aimed at various locations on index page

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcaluna13

Technical User
Nov 21, 2006
US
Hi,

I'm relatively new to dreamweaver so type slowly...

I have my layout with images in certain cells that make up my entire 800x600 index page so far.

I know how to make a roll-over appear for something like:

1. "Welcome" (small font - dimly lit)
2. roll-over it and it becomes- "WELCOME" (larger and brighter font)

ok. fine with that...

But what I'd really like to do is have roll-over buttons on the bottom of my page and when the viewer rolls-over, I want images to pop-up (with text also) on various parts of my 800x600 screen, -not just the rolled over area that changes.

I want images to pop-up on different sized tv screens (my graphic images that I created) throughout various locations on my index page.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Gary

Among many other places see: Pure css popups
or search for disjointed rollovers.

Greg
"Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

Thanks Greg, but being new (and having purchased Dreamweaver because it creates the code automatically - I'm in no way, shape or form, a software person) I wouldn't have a clue where, how, why -to add code in my design.

Isn't there some drag and drop function or button that can assist?

Gary

There are many tutorials - search / google for dreamweaver disjointed rollover.

Greg
"Personally, I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught." - Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back