Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rockwell Modem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippers

Technical User
Jan 3, 2001
US
I have a Rockwell HCF 56K Fax/Data PCI Modem installed in my computer can U tell if it is voice capable for use on internet phone systems

hi! i have a rockwell 56k data fax pci modem, and i want to upgrade to windows XP but it says i need to upgrade the driver. I've been looking around but cant seem to find the driver i need. Do you thing you could tell me a good place to go and get drivers or help me out here. thank you. bye

I AM IRANIAN

yea i have the same problem like if any knows eng2002 does any one know where i can update it?

Geez folks, don't you read the posts above your own? X-)
Drivers are on my modems page. Cheers,
Jim
iamcan.gif

Hi sir

I have a problem in my modem driver. I have updraded to W2k professional.but the modem doesn't work. I have searched different site to download the driver. but i failed

Information : Internal modem

Chip No.

Connexant
R6793 11
56k SP/PCI modem

Pls give me the proper driver.

Thanx
A. NAzir

I have a rockwell external 56K data fax voice modem. I have tried to install it on to a P133 running Windows 98, but the pc is not detecting the modem at all. Both com1 & com2 are functioning correctly according to the pc.

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back