Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rockwell drivers for Win2k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

themaddhadder

Vendor
Sep 14, 1999
US
Visit site
Hey guys,<br><br>Rockwell HCF v.90 PCI modem.&nbsp;&nbsp;I need Win2k drivers for it. I am flat out tired of crashing problems with Win98.<br><br>thanx

There is a driver that comes with windows2k that will work with your driver. Go into the drvice manager under the properties of mycomputer and go to the properties of your modem. Then go under the driver tab and hit update driver. then instead of searching for a driver select from list and there is a rockwell driver that is already listed for the hcf if you use this method. Just a little FYI for everyone, The Rockwell drivers in win2k will also work for the Boca Research modems. Hopefully this helps. I too am going to go with win2k permanently win98 bites.

I have seen this driver since beta 3 final, and it hasn't worked...&nbsp;&nbsp;b4 i clean my system, i want to make sure everything works.&nbsp;&nbsp;it failed in beta 3, will it work in the full thing?

I have a Rockwell k56 flex (voice) fax modem.
I can not install to a W2K maskin.
Is there a driver or should I update a firmare too?
I know W2K hcl list says nothing anbout it
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

I have Rockwell v34 voice Speakerphone Pnp,and I need a driver for it for WINXP or WIN2k

I am using an Askey V1456VQE-R2 external modem (USB). I am using it insead of my Microcom (also USB) TravelS, which fails during dialing in both multiproc. OSes - XP and 2K. I have two processors, so... IS THERE ANYBODY, WHO CAN HELP ME WITH WINXP DRIVERS FOR MY MODEM? i AM TRYING ALMOST EVERYTHING, SO HELP...

Askey has XP drivers posted on their webiste.
More likely a USB problem than a modem problem. Cheers,
Jim
iamcan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back