Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ringing on Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundesa

IS-IT--Management
Sep 1, 2015
SA
Dear all,

I am using AVAYA IP Office 500v2 and having an issue with my users. While some user is already on call and second call rings and the new caller feels like the user is not answering his call whereas the user is already on call.
In button programming I've deleted b and c. This has solved my problem but now users can't transfer the calls with Appearance-a only.
Please advise the best solution for this case even if I can play our product announcements while the user is busy.

Thanks in well advance.
Regards
Sundesa

Put call appearance button B back.

then, telephony > multi line > enable 'reserve last ca'

Thanks Okkie :) this is solved an issue.

Could you assist me for announcements setup while users are busy. i.e. below announcement.

“All of our agents are currently busy. Please leave a message after the tone and one of our support representatives will return your call as soon as possible.”

Thanks in well advance.

Check the Announcements tab on users or groups. It is setup here. Once on that tab press the help button as this is very basic stuff.

| ACSS SME |

Enable voicemail for the users. With announcements you can't leave a message if you are on embedded VM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back