Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Sep 22, 2008
VN
when i recevie a call from C0 after 3 ring then go to my phone, i want after 1 ring go to my phone.
help.

Knowing what system you're working on would be a big help here.

Type of trunks?

I suspect Analog loop start. If I am guessing correctly, then the system is probably programmed to expect Calling Line ID (CLASS), but the CO trunks are not delivering. The 3300 is waiting for the CLID before sending the call to your phone, that is the delay you experience. Program the CO trunks to not expect CLID and you should be good. That is of course if I guessed correctly!

If you are not part of the solution...

Then there's good money to be made in prolonging the problem.

i don't know what u mean, give me instruction detail,
i want delay 5 ring,or 6 ring then go to my phone.

anlog LS trunk, i've done but not suscess

make sure that your loop start trunk doesn't have Ani dnis delivery trunk set to Yes. if it is, and you aren't getting caller id, you will have a delay for the actual answer point to start ringing.

Are you trying to forward unanswered calls to your IP phone?

If that is the case, why not just create the CO trunks on your set to Ring at your phone -or- you can put in a Delayed Ring of the CO trunks... this way yor phone will ring after a few rings when not being answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back