Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ring once on Phone set

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkAZ5

IS-IT--Management
Jul 7, 2004
US
Hello All,

I have a M 81 with one position (2216 phone sets) that has 2 lines that only ring once. I am a novice in the Meridian world. Could someone point me in the right direction to change this to allow ring all the time?

Thanks

John,

Is this cls associated with the lines that only ring once or in the set.

Thanks

it's the set, the line rings once then ?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

monk that's a system wide option, i don't understand the question, are you wanting a phone to ring one time then just flash? or ring once then fna? of just ring once a day? (lol)

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Look at the RCO prompt in the set programming. You have 3 systemwide settings for # of rings, it sounds like one of them is set for 1 ring and assigned to that phone. Print out your RDR data from LD 15 (print in LD 21). Check the values for CFN0/1/2 and DFN0/1/2 -- they equate to RCO 0/1/2 on the set. Be careful about changing the value in RDR, though, as it affects every phone with that RCO; you might change the phone to another RCO instead.

The lines ring only once on the set, I want to have them ring until answered. Other lines on the set ring all the time except these two. Those lines only appear on this set. So maybe it could be global.

Thanks for the responses

Mike

change cls to fnd.. that removes the forward. you may notice that the other lines are not marped to that set. the two that the phone controls, obey the rules set in class for that set

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back