Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ring Aux Ringer off of SRG

Status
Not open for further replies.

compmajor

MIS
Feb 12, 2006
US
Has anyone successfully implemented auxillary ringing at a remote site with an SRG with the calls coming in through the CS1000? We're banging our heads here trying to device how to ring a bell off the main number for a remote site where that remote site main number comes in through the CS1000.

can up add an analog adapter to a 3000 set? if not here's a old work around that i have used (but don't tell nortel) use a 2008, remove the speaker leads and use them as the imput to an overhead page.. the plus is you can add a voice dig to page over that set.. i had a call recently about one i added at a car lot 20 years ago.. it had gotten outed, and no one remembered what we did.. that one was on an old toshiba ksu, prior to analog cards on that box

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

We'll give that a shot in the lab. Thanks! We've got a call in to Nortel. They're telling us we can use ICA seat licences to do this. We can't wait to hear how they propose we do this. I'll post back to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back